Pricing (including Trade / Reseller)
All prices shown on our website are for low-volume purchases of less than 10 units made by end-user organisations. For purchases of 10 units or more we offer discounts – please contact us for a quote.
If you are interested in re-selling our products, either on their own or as part of your own hardware and/or software solution, we offer discounted pricing no matter how many units are ordered. Please contact us to request a trade account, providing brief evidence that you will be re-selling our hardware (e.g. a link to your website). Any quotes subsequently issued will use trade pricing.
We generally only offer trade pricing to customers who purchase either computers, routers or displays. If you only ever purchase low-value items such as cables, antennas or mounting brackets, we reserve the right to remove trade discounts from your account.
We accept orders via our Website, by Phone, by Email or upon receipt of a Purchase Order. Please contact us if you have any questions, or for advice so that we can recommend the most suitable solution for your application.
We accept any of the following payment methods:
- Credit or Debit card – either online or via the phone
- Bank Transfer – we will provide a pro-forma invoice containing our bank account details, for payment by Faster Payments, BACS or International T/T.
If you are a consumer then you have the right to cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your goods, if the goods are returned to us unused, in perfect condition and with their undamaged original packaging. This does not apply for non “off the shelf” items such as PCs – all of which we build to order. These rights do not apply to business customers. Please contact us if you wish to cancel an order.
The lead time depends on the type of product you order. Typical lead times are as follows:
- Computers – single/low-volume orders are normally built to order and shipped within 2-5 working days subject to no stock shortages. Volume orders may take longer depending on our current workload – please contact us for details.
- Routers – single/low-volume orders are normally tested, configured and shipped within 1-2 working days subject to no stock shortages. Volume orders may take longer depending on our current workload – please contact us for details.
- All other products – off-the shelf components which are in-stock are dispatched as soon as possible. Unless you request otherwise, if your order includes a computer or an item that is not in stock then the entire order will be shipped together when all products are available.
All UK orders are shipped with FedEx Overnight for next-day delivery after dispatch, with prices as shown below:
- UPS Overnight Next Day: £9.00 + VAT
- UPS Overnight Next Day AM: £13.00 + VAT
- UPS Overnight Next Day 10AM: £16.00 + VAT
- UPS Overnight Next Day 9AM: £30.00 + VAT
International orders are shipped with a variety of couriers. For international orders please add up to 1 day to the lead times shown above, due to international collections often having an earlier cut-off time for same-day collection.
If you wish to place on order via our eShop this displays shipping options for most European countries. If we do not have pre-programmed shipping rates for your country then the only shipping method available in your basket will be “Await price (place non-binding order)”. Please proceed as normal to place a non-binding order, after which we will contact you to advise the shipping price to your country. If you then decide to proceed you will be able to pay by Bank Transfer or Credit/Debit Card.
EU customers who provide a valid EURO VAT number will not be charged VAT.
Please note that non-EU customers are liable for any duties or taxes that are applied as the package enters your country.