The IBR900 (successor to the popular IBR1100) is a rugged 4G / LTE-A Cat 11 vehicle router which creates a Wi-Fi hotspot supporting up to 128 Wi-Fi devices such as tablets, laptops and mobile phones. The IBR900 features dual-SIM functionality for network failover and built-in technology to maintain a persistent and reliable data connection wherever possible. Large or small deployments of IBR900 devices are easily managed by the NetCloud Manager remote management solution.
- Internal 4G (LTE-A Cat 11) modem with dual SIM card support and fall-back to 3G
- Dual-band dual-concurrent 2.4/5 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wave 2 Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi captive portal – ideal for bus and coach operators wishing to monetise the system or increase engagement with their customers
- Cloud-management facility for zero-touch deployment and intelligent management
- Designed for vehicles (rugged design, ignition sensing, E-mark certified, etc.) – more details below
- Built-in GPS
- Antenna connectors for external cellular (x2), Wi-Fi (x2) and GPS (x1) antennas (available separately) for greatly enhanced performance compared to devices with built-in antenna systems
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports to provide connectivity to other devices
- Dual-modem capable (requires optional Extensibility Dock)
The Cradlepoint IBR900 Series Router is a ruggedized Gigabit-Class LTE networking platform that was designed for persistent connectivity across a wide range of in-vehicle and mobile applications as well as portable or fixed IoT installations.
The IBR900 is a robust, dependable Gigabit-Class LTE network platform for Blue Light Vehicles and commercial fleets.
- Ruggedized for vibration, shock, dust, splash and humidity
- GPS for AVL integration and location tracking to provide current and historic vehicle location
- Dual-modem capability with COR Extensibility Dock for multi-link dependability
- Wi-Fi-as-WAN for data-intensive tasks such as video offload
Together with the NetCloud Service for Mobile the IBR900 provides the enterprise wide connectivity that organizations need to manage their in-vehicle work while NetCloud Service for IoT provides the reliability, security, management and data orchestration for IoT applications.
Ruggedized and GPS-enabled in-vehicle network solution for:
- Blue Light Vehicles
- Commercial Fleets
- Fixed IoT installations
|Modem||4G (LTE-Advanced Cat 11) with fall-back to HSPA+|
|SIM Slots||2x SIM slots|
|Accessories Included||DC Power Supply|
|Ports||2x GigE, 1x USB 2.0 Type-A Female Port, 1x 15-pin dock port for extensibility.|
|Operating Temperature||-30 °C to 70 °C|
|Antenna Connectors||2x Cellular, 2x Wi-Fi, 1x GNSS|
|Dimensions (mm)||118 x 114 x 30|
|Device Industry Use Cases||Blue Light Vehicles, Commercial Fleets, IoT|
|Device Applications||Failover Connectivity,In-Vehicle,Primary Connectivity|