The CQ60 series fanless PC is our mid range fanless PC platform. Compared to our previous fanless PCs, the CQ60’s slightly larger form factor, and therefore greater heat dissipation capability, enables support for significantly more powerful Intel processors.
The CQ60N vehicle PC features powerful 6th generation Intel Core processors, ranging from the base model CQ63N which features an Intel Core i3-6100TE processor all the way up to the top of the range CQ67N featuring an i7-6700TE. All models in the range support up to 32 GB RAM, dual 2.5″ removable SSD/HDD slots and up to 8 PoE GbE LAN ports.
The CQ60N features a unique expansion slot which can be used to add a range of functionality to the PC, including 4 x GbE LAN ports (giving 8 x GbE LAN ports in total) or a module supporting 3 x internal LTE modems (giving 5 x LTE modems in total – all with easily accessible SIM card slots).
As with all our PCs, numerous built-in options are available, including GPS, Wi-Fi, video capture and CAN-bus. The fanless nature of the CQ60 series makes it suitable for extremely dusty environments, and the device’s ruggedness is demonstrated by multiple MIL-STD-810G tests. The CQ60 series is E-mark certified making it fully approved for in-vehicle use. A 2-year warranty is standard, extendable to 3 or 5 years.
- Intel Core i7-6700TE processor (quad-core, 8 threads, up to 3.4 GHz, PassMark score >9000)
- Up to 32 GB DDR4 RAM
- Dual removable 2.5″ SSDs (each up to 2 TB) with RAID support
- 2 x DisplayPort & 1 x VGA
- Optional internal 4G, GPS (DR), WLAN, Bluetooth, CAN & video capture modules
- Supports up to 5 internal cellular (4G / LTE) modems, all with easily accessible SIM card slots
- Optional 8 x digital inputs and 4 x digital outputs (supporting relay switching)
- Optional internal backup battery (UPS) providing approx. 10 minutes of operation with no external power
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports
- Up to 4 x RS-232 ports
- Up to 8 x GbE LAN ports for CQ60N – with optional Power over Ethernet (PoE) on all 8 ports
- Auto on/off with vehicle ignition, configurable shut down delays via software, low battery detection
- 9-36V peak input voltage range
- E11 certified (all configurations) – fully approved for automotive use
- -40°C to +70°C operating temperature range (at base specification with extended temperature RAM & SSD)
- MIL-STD-810G tests for shock & vibration
- 2-year RTB warranty (extendable to 3 or 5 years)
- Long-term availability