The CQ60 series fanless PC is our most powerful fanless PC to date. Compared to our existing fanless PCs, the CQ60’s slightly larger form factor, and therefore greater heat dissipation capability, enables support for significantly more powerful Intel processors, as well as an optional NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GPU.
Out of stock
The CQ60G features NVIDIA graphics and a powerful 6th generation Intel Core processor with support for up to 32 GB RAM, dual 2.5″ removable SSD/HDD slots and up to 4 PoE GbE LAN ports.
The CQ60G features a built-in NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GPU which supports 768 CUDA cores, making the CQ60G perfect for applications involving demanding parallel processing such as autonomous vehicles. The combination of both NVIDIA and Intel graphics chipsets means that the CQ60G supports 7 independent HDMI outputs – perfect for digital signage applications involving large numbers of displays.
As with all our PCs, numerous built-in options are available, including GPS, Wi-Fi, video capture and CAN-bus. The fanless nature of the CQ60 series makes it suitable for extremely dusty environments, and the device’s ruggedness is demonstrated by multiple MIL-STD-810G tests. The CQ60 series is E-mark certified making it fully approved for in-vehicle use. A 2-year warranty is standard, extendable to 3 or 5 years.
- Intel Core i7-6700TE processor (quad-core, 8 threads, up to 3.4 GHz, PassMark score >9000)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GPU supporting 768 CUDA cores
- Up to 32 GB DDR4 RAM
- Dual removable 2.5″ SSDs (each up to 2 TB) with RAID support
- Internal (non-removable) mSATA SSD CQ60G only
- 7 x independent HDMI outputs for CQ60G
- Optional internal 4G, GPS (DR), WLAN, Bluetooth, CAN & video capture modules
- CQ60G supports up to 2 internal cellular (4G / LTE) modems, each with easily accessible SIM card slots
- Optional 8 x digital inputs and 4 x digital outputs (supporting relay switching)
- Optional internal backup battery (UPS) providing approx. 10 minutes of operation with no external power
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports
- Up to 4 x RS-232 ports
- Up to 6 x GbE LAN ports – with optional Power over Ethernet (PoE) on all 4 ports
- Auto on/off with vehicle ignition, configurable shut down delays via software, low battery detection
- 9-48V peak input voltage range
- E11 certified (all configurations) – fully approved for automotive use
- -40°C to +70°C operating temperature range (at base specification with extended temperature RAM & SSD)
- MIL-STD-810G tests for shock & vibration
- 2-year RTB warranty (extendable to 3 or 5 years)
- Long-term availability