CQ50(P) Fanless Vehicle PC - Coming Soon!
In-CarPC's forthcoming CQ50 and CQ50P series of fanless in-vehicle PCs offer our highest level of performance in a fanless system so far, supporting 6th generation Intel Core i3 and i7 processors with up to 32 GB RAM. The CQ50(P)'s compact chassis supports dual removable 2.5" drives with RAID, and the CQ50P series is our first PC to include Power over Ethernet (PoE), providing 4 PoE ports in total. Numerous built-in options are available, including up to two 4G/LTE modems, GPS, Wi-Fi and CAN-bus. The CQ50(P) can drive 3 displays independently via its DVI, DisplayPort and VGA video outputs.
The fanless nature of the CQ50(P) series makes it suitable for extremely dusty environments, and the device's ruggedness is demonstrated by multiple MIL-STD-810G tests. The CQ50(P) series has been awarded E-mark certification, making it fully approved for in-vehicle use, and carries a 2-year warranty as standard.
- Processors from Intel Celeron 3955U 2.0 GHz to Intel Core i7-6600U 2.6/3.4 GHz
- Up to 32 GB DDR4 RAM
- Dual removable 2.5" SSDs (each up to 2 TB) with RAID support
- Internal (non-removable) mSATA SSD (CQ50P only)
- DVI-I, DisplayPort and optional VGA video outputs supporting triple independent displays
- Optional internal 4G, GPS (DR), WLAN, Bluetooth, CAN & video capture modules
- Supports dual internal cellular modems (only one SIM external for CQ50P)
- 4 x digital inputs and 4 x digital outputs (supporting relay switching)
- Optional internal backup battery (UPS) providing approx. 10 minutes of operation with no external power
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports + 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- Up to 4 x RS-232 ports
- 4 x PoE Gigabit Ethernet ports for CQ50P (2 x non-PoE for CQ50)
- Auto on/off with vehicle ignition, configurable shut down delays via software, low battery detection
- 9-36V peak input voltage range
- Regulated 12V output for powering accessories (2A)
- E11 certified (all configurations) - fully approved for automotive use
- -40°C to +70°C operating temperature range (at base specification with extended temperature RAM & SSD)
- MIL-STD-810G tests for shock & vibration
- 2-year RTB warranty (extendable to 3 or 5 years)
- Long-term availability
Fetching shop form...
Intel Celeron 3955U (PC Model CQ51):
Intel Core i3-6100U (PC Model CQ53):
- Dual core
- 2.3 GHz
Intel Core i7-6600U (PC Model CQ57):
- Dual core
- 2.6 GHz (3.4 GHz with Intel Turbo boost)
Up to 32GB DDR4 2133 MHz (4GB as standard)
Optional extended temperature memory, allowing PC operating temperature of -40°C to +70°C.
SSD (removable 2.5")
Dual removable SSD slots, each supporting any of the following drives. Drives need to have caddy head attached (2 caddy heads supplied as standard). RAID support for 2-drive configurations.
Solid State Drive (SSD) - Standard Temperature:
- 120, 240, 256, 512 GB, 1 & 2 TB capacities
- For 256 GB & above models: Ultra-high performance & excellent endurance
Solid State Drive (SSD) - Extended Temperature:
- 64, 128, 256, 512 GB & 1 TB capacities
- Industrial-grade memory
- Allows PC operating temperature of -40 to +70°C
SSD (internal mSATA)
CQ50P: 1 x mSATA slot supporting the following SSDs:
- 120 GB, 240 GB and 480 GB capacities at Standard Temperature
- Extended Temperature mSATA SSDs available on request